Installing Wordpress is Simple and Achievable for Anyone!
Note: If you purchased a Wordpress Hosting plan with us, Wordpress is installed automatically and you can simply go to your domain (example.com/wp-admin) to complete the installation.
1. After purchasing your web hosting plan (If you don't have a plan click here to purchase your hosting) check your email for your login details. Alternatively click here to go to your Client Area where you can access your product. You will need to login to your cPanel account so you can access the Wordpress files and database.
2. Navigate to 'Softaculous App Installer' which is under the Software tab in the cPanel dashboard.
3. Click on the Wordpress icon that shows up. If it isn't showing up then simply search for Wordpress using the search tool on the left.
4. Next you will be prompted to fill in the information needed for Wordpress to install. This includes the domain that is being used, Admin email, username, password and the directory you wish to install to. Note: if you want Wordpress to be installed directly to your domain then leave the directory field blank. This is opposed to a directory install which would look like example.com/wordpress instead of just example.com. After filling in these details click install.
5. You should now be able to visit your Wordpress site. Common issues can include domain propagation or nameserver settings that will need to be changed to view your site live. To access the admin portal of your site navigate to yoursite.com/wp-admin